Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Sep-24 03:05:00
Subject:Re: The September 2010 WWP event ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The September 2010 WWP event ... Caroling Geary 2010-Sep-24 03:05:00
Was this ever answered. Is the deadline Sept. 26th. The website says
The preparation server will be open for contributions and editing
during and for a few days after the shooting period. The prep server
says I have 10 days and about 4 hours to go. Since it is Sept 23 and
10 p.m. CDT, I guess the deadline is about 1 a.m. Oct. 4. ? That
gives me plenty of time. Is it true?
Vague?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net