Sender:prague
Date/Time:2010-Sep-01 11:39:00
Subject:Re: The September 2010 WWP event ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The September 2010 WWP event ... prague 2010-Sep-01 11:39:00
You forgot one of the most important parts -

it's where one blues guitarist sold his soul to the devil - at a crossroads... :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
this song is from 1937 or so... this guy influenced all future music in a very significant way.... from the 2 photos of him that exist, it seems he had unusually huge hands... when you listen to his songs, it might sound like 2 guitar players because he's that good... all because of what happened once at a crossroads....