Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Jan-21 20:02:00
Subject:Re: What is VR going to be called by the General Public.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: What is VR going to be called by the General Public. tflyfish2002 2005-Jan-21 20:02:00
VDU? Now there's a term that I haven't seen for quite a while.
My son who is eleven, saw some of my spherical pano's and called it
Virtual Reality, or at least is thought it was. Maybe it was because
it reminded him of playing a video game.

I am personal really interested because I want to come up with a
million dollar web site url....or a least a web site that potential
clients might look at.

Barry