Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 15:10:00
Subject:Re: Marketplace - A World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Marketplace - A World Wide Panorama G. Donald Bain 2005-Jan-24 15:10:00
Caroling,

Naturally I am disappointed that you did not find inspiration in my
essay. But, having seen your art many times, I never expected you to
settle for a mundane subject.

Edward Weston spent years shooting peppers, Ansel Adams took the same
views we see on postcards. Others made memorable images from anonymous
people on the street and in the subway. An artist can find, and
express, beauty and meaning in things we all see everyday.

Marketplace of ideas might be where you start. There is still almost
two months before the shoot, let the ideas ferment and mature in your
mind. I am confident you will (once again) come up with something
unique and inspirational.

Don