Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 18:03:00
Subject:Re: Marketplace - A World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Marketplace - A World Wide Panorama Rodolpho Pajuaba 2005-Jan-24 18:03:00
Edward Fink escreveu:
> 	If you need an exciting "marketplace" you could do a nice
> interior panorama of a crack house.  That might make for an interesting
> adventure, not to mention an interesting panorama.  :)
>
> 	A twisted streak in me actually caused me to think pretty hard
> about shooting a crack house or street corner drug market, but I think
> I'll play it safe and stick with the Mall of America, the largest mall
> in the U.S.
>

> Ed

Please, PLEASE, don?t give me ideas!!! ;-)
Maybe if you don?t feel dare, you may know a few photojournalist, who,
by his own job?s needs, probably know the means to make this kind of
shoot in a very safe way. Even better, one could go up in a favela
(those poor communities you see on the sides of some of the Rio de
Janeiro?s mountains) and make a VERY dangerous panoshoot. That would
certainly be a very fine job.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba