Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Jun-14 23:05:00
Subject:Re: SoCal lack of Sites (smile)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: SoCal lack of Sites (smile) Roger Howard 2004-Jun-14 23:05:00
On Jun 14, 2004, at 10:52 AM, Bo wrote:

> Don,
>
> YOU ROCK..... Something to bite into here - thank you.  The islands
> will be out since I expect to bring a friend who will not enjoy the
> sail-trip or flight...  Unfortunately.
>
> However Missions and even J-Tree seems like a GREAT idea.

Joshua Tree is hot as **** right now... well, haven't been out there
this week, but many areas nearby are all but closed to visitors at this
point... wanna go out to Death Valley?

Actually, there are some incredible sites in California, that surely
will be part of the ruins of the future... Everyone might want to look
at the CLUI - I bet Don and Landis know of this:

http://www.clui.org/clui_4_1/ludb/index.html

Incredible site for identifying unique locations.

-R