Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Jun-15 20:27:00
Subject:Re: SoCal lack of Sites (smile)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: SoCal lack of Sites (smile) Roger Howard 2004-Jun-15 20:27:00
On Jun 15, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Bo wrote:

> Roger,
>
> Well, THEN I will head go visit Trona Pinnacles and possible Death
> Valley. (Is it me or did you leave the HOT stuff for me?)  The day
> after I might get some panoramas in Julian in the south.
>
> This is going to be GREAT..!

We should have a Sunday stitch-a-thon of sorts... anyone else in LA
participating? If you're not celebrating father's day - I'm not (and I
have a feeling Bo isn't) - then we oughta find a place to squat and
review (plus a good excuse to drink lots of coffee and hang).

Hmmm, since the project runs through Monday, maybe Sunday we could try
to hit up some LA sites (if you get the out of town stuff done
Saturday)...

Damn weather, we need a nice Santa Ana about now, been hazy since early
May.

-R