Sender:Bo
Date/Time:2004-Jun-15 22:14:00
Subject:stitch-a-thon of sorts...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: stitch-a-thon of sorts... Bo 2004-Jun-15 22:14:00
May I recomend the Sugar Plum, they have great snacks and T-Mobile
from the Starbucks next door. (smile)

Unfortunately I will be gone taking glider lessons on Sunday so I
have to miss out on the greatest stitch-a-thon in LA history.

(Off Topic) BTW. did you see my cocpit interior with background by
Philo, his kite pano TOTALLY ROCKS.! bophoto.com/panos

   Bo

> We should have a Sunday stitch-a-thon of sorts... anyone else in
LA