Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Jun-15 20:11:00
Subject:Re: SoCal lack of Sites (smile)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: SoCal lack of Sites (smile) Roger Howard 2004-Jun-15 20:11:00
On Jun 15, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Bo wrote:

> Roger,
>
> Well, THEN I will head go visit Trona Pinnacles and possible Death
> Valley. (Is it me or did you leave the HOT stuff for me?)

Unfortunately timing is keeping me from doing something more
ambitious... I'm beginning my vacation the following Monday, but only
have time Sat/Sun before I have to be back in LA pre-vacation... if
only the solstice was a few days later, I could shoot anywhere in the
southwest!

And yes, you can have the really hot locales this time, though I'm
usually the more pale one (even if you are from Denmark), lately I've
been burnt every weekend and am beginning to think my eyeballs are
going to take on a nice coppertone soon!

> The day
> after I might get some panoramas in Julian in the south.
>
> This is going to be GREAT..!

Don't let me stop you from shooting LA sites too... I'm just trying to
cover my bases... will definitely be out to Sequoia as I'll be only 30
minutes from there that afternoon, but will also plan to shoot some LA
"culture" (such as exists!)

-R