Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Sep-04 14:27:00
Subject:Re: Sustenance - what does it mean?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sustenance - what does it mean? Caroling Geary 2007-Sep-04 14:27:00
The main sustainers of the WWP held a conference in Berkeley
recently. That must have taken hours and weeks from their busy
schedules. Could it be that they have not had time to update the
essay on sustenance? I like the definitions emerging on the list from
the "grass roots". As with our world, our WWP project will be
sustained if we all work for it. More people sharing their thoughts
and interpretations of the theme would give sustenance to the theme.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net