Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2008-May-27 13:06:00
Subject:Re: Phone Call from ZKM

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Phone Call from ZKM Mark D. Fink 2008-May-27 13:06:00
I think this is looking more and more like a class action lawsuit. My
understanding about how this works is that the affected individuals are
given the opportunity to join the class action and share the costs of the
suit. If people opt out of being included in the class action, they have the
right to pursue the matter as an individual. The advantage of a class action
is that the legal costs are shared by the group. In this case, it would seem
to make sense as the legal costs for each individual could well exceed any
settlement.

I'm leaning towards requiring the ZKM to make financial amends.

Mark

www.nyc.360cities.net <http://www.nyc.360cities.net/>

www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>