Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2013-May-11 07:54:00
Subject:Re: New Photoshop business model = Cloud and Pay by month

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New Photoshop business model = Cloud and Pay by month Luca Vascon 2013-May-11 07:54:00
I'm looking to adobe alternatives...  I'm doin it from the beginning.
Windows, here, and no plan to go mac.
Probably we will be forced to go cloud in the studio, I'm personally going
GIMPSHOP, openoffice etc. I use a LOT a software called Irfan View that
allows me to make batches, renames etc. It can use photoshop filters, and
it is totally free. ;-)

--
Luca Vascon.
--