Sender:Nathan Gasser
Date/Time:2004-Sep-27 21:03:00
Subject:Re: Playing around with GPS-coordinates...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Playing around with GPS-coordinates... Nathan Gasser 2004-Sep-27 21:03:00
I think this is great!  Assuming the quarterly WWP's continue as many
of us hope they do, I'd love to see something like this added as
another way of navigating to individual panos.  If that map could be
clickable, and one for each continent, I think it'd be a great
addition to the site.

If I can help I'd be glad to...

Nate.