Sender:Uri cogan
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 02:18:00
Subject:Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama Uri cogan 2005-Jan-24 02:18:00
Dan:

>  The theme is set, -- Marketplace.

Great theme, but... there is a fabulous outdoor market on the island
where I live, but it starts up only in May! rats!

Barry:

>I hope your not to serious about Walmart? There are some very good
>things about the USA, but walmart is not one of them.

Art is not only about the good and the  beautiful. Art can also
address and unmask the negative. The reality and impact of things
like Walmart, good or bad, is powerful whether we like it or not.

--
                  Uri Cogan
            http://www.uricogan.com

*** Belief in superstitions brings bad luck ***