Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 01:55:00
Subject:Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama tflyfish2002 2005-Jan-24 01:55:00
I live in a 1850 old goldmining village in Northern Cal. Here we have
what is now a Bar but was the general store and place that you could
purchase a shot of whiskey, some wood for building or a pair of jeans.
The present owner had a pair left behind that was made by Levi Strauss
 himself! It was the kind of Walmart of those goldmining days, so,
with the owners permission that might well be my "Market"