Sender:Bob Shindel
Date/Time:2005-Jan-26 23:52:00
Subject:Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama Bob Shindel 2005-Jan-26 23:52:00
On 1/26/05 2:47 PM, "wardnet2001" <#removed#> wrote:

> Hi Bob
>
> I'd be very interested in the code(s) you used to achieve this. I've
> got access to LiveStage Pro and have done a couple of nice things with
> it, but I find it quite difficult.
>
> My hope is to present two QTVRs in the one player, side by side, and
> when you pan one the other pans by the same amount. Its for a "before
> and after" type QTVR. I haven't seen this anywhere but it must have
> been done before. I think your QTVR code could be adapted, any thoughts?
>
> I'm mindful of previous requests to keep this list clear of these tech
> questions, so my apologies in advance, but I'm quite excited by this
> possibility, its been on my agenda for some time now.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Bill

Hi Bill,

    What you want to do is called a Movie In A Movie or MIAM.  I?ve not done
one.  If you go to Totally Hip?s Stage Door
<<http://stagedoor.totallyhip.com/>> and do a search for ?Movie in a Movie?
you?ll find some tutorials. You?ll have to register to get access to Stage
Door.  Also do a search of their List entries for more help.  Rather than
fill up the list with 40 lines of rather sloppy code I?ll send you, and
anyone else, the code off list.

Bob