Sender:bruz1111
Date/Time:2005-Jan-26 19:48:00
Subject:Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The NEXT World Wide Panorama bruz1111 2005-Jan-26 19:48:00
How about a theme that shows how the weather is
rapidly changing, this is happening all over the
world, so cal had tons of rain, the east coast tons of
snow, FL 4 hurricanes,  countries nearly washed away
just a month ago....  Just and idea..  Rene

<<http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp904/html/BobShindel.html>>

<<http://www.quicktiming.org/tutorials/vr_w_slides.php>>.