Sender:Thomas Mottl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-13 06:48:00
Subject:Re: Just curious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just curious Thomas Mottl 2005-Mar-13 06:48:00
I am member since the first WWP,
but paticipating only since the third.
I shoot the first event in a heavy Storm with more than 100km/h and
rain on a mountain top. But the result looked not good for me (Rain
blotches ), so I did not submit it. As I was a bloody beginner.
The second event, the weather was also bad and I just did not find time
for shooting it, we where moving to a new house.
Now for the 5th event I will participating, still don?t know what I
will shoot. I will try to ask a Porsche dealer if I can shoot a "boys
dream" marketplace or ask on the regular market if I can shoot from the
view of a seller or shoot a low level pano of the market or  shooting
an historic marketplace with old buildings.
Depends on time weather etc.
Thomas