Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2005-Mar-15 00:25:00
Subject:Re: Just curious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just curious Robert C. Fisher 2005-Mar-15 00:25:00
I'm with you Roger, here in LA there is lots to shoot but what to shoot
and it's relevance is the question. I guess this forces one to think
more creatively to get the assignment done, sort of like school but
with no grade at stake.

I don't have an idea yet either, I may go on a scouting mission uptown
or maybe the harbor on thursday.

Yes we do need to get all of us SoCal Panographers together soon,
hopefully get some of the pros to get to it also like Tim P.,  Janie
F.,  John E. The more the merrier.

On Mar 14, 2005, at 3:34 PM, Roger Howard wrote:

> Hey Mike, I'm in SoCal too... there are literally hundreds of awesome
> "farmer's markets" every weekend around SoCal (I go to 4 or 5 different
> ones regularly!)... there are also the various industrial markets
> downtown (garment district, etc), in the port (fish markets!), and so
> on. There's also different interpretations of marketplace that would
> give you a lot of other options - a "meat market" (bar) on lady's
> night... etc etc. Don't be constrained by living in a cutural
> wasteland, there is still plenty of interest!
>
> FWIW, I still haven't decided what the hell I'm going to shoot :)
>
> Cheers... let's get together sometime (I think it's time for another
> meet of the SoCal pano group).
>
> -R

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher