Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-21 22:14:00
Subject:Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project Willy Kaemena 2008-May-21 22:14:00
Caroling

I cannot find anything  in this regard
" 3. I object to your stating that if I do nothing I lose my right.
That is not legal in the US. You can not use my work unless I say so."
where did you read that?

I personally have nothing against this interesting use. I only would
like to be mentioned as  contributer.

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/