Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2008-May-22 05:51:00
Subject:Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project ptgroup 2008-May-22 05:51:00
Willy,
if you want to participate just send them the Word- document and mention
your
copyright notice you want.
Yes - it?s an interesting project I agree.
But I doubt that WWP- images are suitable in repect aof resolution.
If Quicktime is suitable I don?t know- at least it?s the best quality.

ciao
Mike
www.360de.de

  -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----