Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-May-21 22:52:00
Subject:Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project AYRTON 2008-May-21 22:52:00
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM, <#removed#> wrote:

> 1. I would like to participate

Me too, with some "IFs"

2. I don't want to have to print and mail a form. Make it online.

Me too. I can't fax or mail it.
Do it Online please, if you really want to use it.

> 3. I object to your stating that if I do nothing I lose my right. That is
> not legal in the US. You can not use my work unless I say so.

This is NOT legal anywhere.
BTW: it is not legal to say that IF we do not fill the DOC file that you
sent, marking the option explaining that we or ME do not want you to use MY
photos, that then you'll be able to use it anyway ! NO it's suppossed to be
the other way.
If you do NOT receive anything authorizing from me THEN it means that you
can NOT use it at all !!!
At least that's what I understood from this :
""Please be informed that we assume your consent, if we do not receive any
comment from your side".

But I must say that if you go ahead and use mine without my consent,  I'll
SUE you by International AND Brazilians Laws !

> 4. This has to be discussed on the World Wide Panorama email group first,
> before you do anything.

I agree,  the WWP organizers must be listening before anything is done.

Sincerely

AYRTON

--
| A Y R |