Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-May-21 21:56:00
Subject:Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: To the Members of the World Wide Panorama Project caroling 2008-May-21 21:56:00
1. I would like to participate
2. I don't want to have to print and mail a form. Make it online.
3. I object to your stating that if I do nothing I lose my right. That is not legal in the US. You can not use my work unless I say so.
4. This has to be discussed on the World Wide Panorama email group first, before you do anything.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From: Petra Kaiser <#removed#>