Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Aug-22 14:53:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Yahoo Account 2009-Aug-22 14:53:00
Now I may be wrong, but isn't "net2G" or "web 2.0" just one of those buzzwords for "we now have a feedback form on our web page"? :)

To the best of my understanding, it describes the interaction between people that is now possible, i.e. with Facebook or other community sites. It's not a very well defined label, IMO.

-Markus