Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2009-Aug-25 00:42:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Pat Swovelin 2009-Aug-25 00:42:00
On 8/24/2009 7:37 AM, Dan Ruettimann's hamster got loose on the keyboard
and typed ...:
> I'd much rather see the group discussions moved to Facebook. It's just
> a lot more efficient than the Yahoo groups and there is a lot more
> potential for exposure for WWP.

The whole point of having a mail list vs. a forum or (barf barf)
Facebook, is local control of your mail which gives you the ability to
search for something you've discussed or read 24/7 anywhere on or off
the planet *without* being connected to the Net.

> my 2 cents.
>
> Dan

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large