Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2009-Aug-25 01:04:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Luciano 2009-Aug-25 01:04:00
Nothing will be *moved*.

I believe the point is: another channel(s) to "spread the pano stuff around
the word" must be* ADD*. urgently.

Social networks tools is a nice idea. everyone use it, FB, MySpace, etc...

Any volunteer to do a regular promotion of WWP thru social channels?

Just the main calendar events will be fine!

What about to include social tools INSIDE WWP website? I mean
FB/Digg/GoogleBookmarks/Delicious/StumbleUpon/Tweeter?Reddit/NewsVine/RSS
feeds etc.. links?
with this tools anyone can SHARE a specific page from WWP at any prefered
social network!

Just my 3 cents.

Luciano B.