Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Aug-22 00:16:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Caroling Geary 2009-Aug-22 00:16:00
OK great, I joined the group. That is different from a page, which
would be created by a WWP administrator. But the group should work so
comments appear on my home page. I like the social networking aspect.
I've learned of so many related things by seeing what my friends are
into. Some people post pictures from mobile phones so it is quite
immediate. People do videos too. I know yahoo lists are important
because of the archive. I still don't understand the ins and outs of
Facebook. Really wonder how it works internationally. It took me a
long time to value it. It could be another add-on to what we have.
Not replacing anything.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net