Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Aug-22 18:04:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Caroling Geary 2009-Aug-22 18:04:00
Reading this (while pondering my Web 1 publishing goals vs. my Web 2
interests), I suddenly realized that WWP is both. It is publishing
(web 1) but it is greatly collaborative, publishing by users,
"feedback form". Could it be that facebook or something like it,
could give us that? I'm thinking something like the way we can appear
in Google Earth. Could some sort of tag identify a WWP pano so that
it could be linked into facebook in some way and conversations about
it could be gathered or linked together?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net