Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2009-Aug-25 04:15:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Pat Swovelin 2009-Aug-25 04:15:00
On 8/24/2009 6:13 PM, Kathy Wheeler's hamster got loose on the keyboard
and typed ...:
> On 25/08/2009, at 11:04 AM, Luciano wrote:
>> Social networks tools is a nice idea. everyone use it, FB, MySpace,
>> etc...
>

> No. *Everyone* does NOT use it! "Some people", or "many people"
> perhaps. "Everyone" ... emphatically no.

Exactly!  Personally I have neither the time nor the inclination to be
constantly checking FB to see if someone has finished rearranging their
living room and how it's working out for them.

I have *real* things to do and living my life vicariously through other
people isn't on that list.

> KathyW.

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large