Sender:Victor
Date/Time:2008-Mar-08 21:06:00
Subject:march 2009 theme!! was Re: Themes!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: march 2009 theme!! was Re: Themes! Victor 2008-Mar-08 21:06:00
--- In #removed#, Ed Bigelow <ebig_foto@...> wrote:

> Humbly suggest not drawing lines....limits creativity
> with words or images.

Ed,

Respectfully suggest that your creativity is as free as ever.
Infinite possibilities await you and your interpretation of the WWP
themes.  The "line" merely refers to keeping the custom of quadrennial
events at the solstice/equinoxes.  Evolution is a great theme.  Darwin
is an important character in our scientific history.  However,
creating a special event for Darwin then begs the question of who else
deserves special mention?  Wherein begins a slippery slope.  Persons
of scientific, historical, cultural and other note abound.  Call me a
stick in the mud traditionalist if you must, but don't accuse me of
limiting your creativity.

Victor