Sender:Sam Rohn
Date/Time:2013-Feb-16 05:01:00
Subject:Re: quo vadis WWP?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quo vadis WWP? Sam Rohn 2013-Feb-16 05:01:00
hey guys

i didn't mean to say that tech conversations about WWP should be moved to facebook, just that fb offers a better platform to interact with a larger audience, i assume the WWP dev team will use whatever they like best for internal and member communications

i also meant that WWP was "social" in that it is an open collaborative project, and that sites like facebook which already have a large number of potential contributors and viewers who can be easily targeted might be of interest to the organizers of this project, not that WWP should become some sort of socializing site itself

as far as comments etc, i am neutral on that, not every site needs them, but i am happy to offer advice on implementation of such things if needed

sam

- - - - -
Sam Rohn :: New York City
Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com