Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2013-Feb-17 07:42:00
Subject:Re: quo vadis WWP?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quo vadis WWP? Bostjan Burger 2013-Feb-17 07:42:00
I made a »starter« FB profile for WWP ( http://www.facebook.com/TheWorldWidePanorama ), actually meant as unpublished but ok. already discovered
;) The idea is not finalized yet but in general its purpose is a promotion of
worldwidepanorama.org to the general public, but you are welcome to »like
it«. Yahoo WWP list is still alive so everyone will get the necessary basic
info also here. As Don mentioned before, there is already a FB profile http://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers which is very active and we suggest continuing the discussion about WWP (beside
this WWP list) also there.

Bo?tjan