Sender:bryant_arnett
Date/Time:2013-Feb-18 05:40:00
Subject:Re: quo vadis WWP?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quo vadis WWP? bryant_arnett 2013-Feb-18 05:40:00
Hi, Sam.

I think I jumped to the conclusion that you were aiming in the "social site" direction. Sorry about that!  It wasn't you so much but rather the whole thread which was starting to worry me. I am sure the WWP leadership will make the right decisions about how to best use Facebook and other similar resources to promote and spread awareness of the WWP.

- Bryant