Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Oct-10 17:16:00
Subject:Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment? Hans Nyberg 2005-Oct-10 17:16:00
On 10/10-2005, at 18.40, centreofengland wrote:

> 3) Suggest to viewers that viewing the 360's "at their best" by
> pressing F11 on your keyboard. Also the best browsers are Firefox
> and Opera.
> See for your self how much better they look in proper fullscreen mode
> by using Firefox, Opera or Deepnet browser click a fullscreen qtvr
> and press F11.
> Even Internet Explorer offers an increased browser window by
> pressing F11.

F11  Fullscreen mode is an Internet Explorer Command which has been
used for many years.

The Javascript used in WWP already opens the fullscreen in this mode
automatically and the F11 command is overruled.
Unfortunatelly this does not work in Firefox and as far as I can test
on my Virtual PC the Firefox F11 does not work properly with this
javascript.

The same on Mac.

Hans

Hans Nyberg