Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2005-Oct-20 21:28:00
Subject:Re: Kioskmode Poll

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Kioskmode Poll Robert C. Fisher 2005-Oct-20 21:28:00
I think offering the choice when posted is the best option. this is a
question you just can't get a consensus on. I personally think the
files should be accessible but there are quite a few people who abuse
the privilege and steal files, content, for profit. If there was only
some way to handle that and provide a deterrent to keep people honest.

On Oct 20, 2005, at 1:54 PM, Landis wrote:

>>>  let us know your opinion.  I'll close the poll probably sometime
>>> over
>>>  the weekend and we may make a change back early next week.
>>>
>> How about an option "don't care, as long as it doesn't make the
>> end-user
>> experience more confusing"?
>

> Good point, I guess we can take a no reply as that answer.  :)
>
> If I change the questions now it restarts the poll.  Oh well.
>
> -Landis

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
QTVR Photography/Cinematography