Sender:Edward Fink
Date/Time:2005-Oct-20 15:30:00
Subject:RE: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment? Edward Fink 2005-Oct-20 15:30:00
            Why can't you just keep a copy of your pano on your own site
and give it away to everybody that wants it?

Isn't it enough "sharing" just to have my pano on the WWP site where
everyone in the world can see it, and see it in the proper context with
all the copyright info and the descriptions I wrote?  I didn't put my
pano on the WWP for you to study the "specs" or to help "troubleshoot or
to enjoy offline."

Further - have you ever thought how this offline "sharing" actually
HURTS the WWP as a whole?  If somebody's pano is so interesting that
people want to steal it and email it to everybody they know, do you
think they're going to include all the text and copyright info, and most
of all - a link to the WWP where people can find more panos?

What's the odds that people who steal VR's are going to say ANYTHING
about the WWP when they mail the file to a bunch of people.

Instead of people stealing VR's and mailing them all over the world,
they should email the LINK - that way it brings traffic to the WWP and
benefits ALL of us.  Maybe somebody that didn't a stolen copy of my pano
in their email will come see it on the WWP - and then poke around and
see YOUR pano!  And vice versa.

Ed
#removed#
 <http://bigeyeinthesky.com/> http://BigEyeInTheSky.com/