Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Oct-20 04:21:00
Subject:Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment? Caroling Geary 2005-Oct-20 04:21:00
Disabling saving? I submitted my work to WWP in the spirit of
sharing. It's useful to download things to study their specs,  to
help troubleshoot, or to enjoy offline. Kiosk mode will make it a lot
harder to enjoy each other's work. Can't people implement their own
passworded panos or something if they wish?

On Oct 19, 2005, at 12:43 PM, Landis wrote:
>> 1) Use QT KIOSKMODE to remove the save movie option
>> i.e. in the embed data use kioskmode="true". Also stops the right
>> mouse click from saving the movie. Yes I know people can still look
>> at the source to get the .MOV file but this is easy to impliment
>> protection.
>> Kioskmode is a standard QT command which works on all systems.
>
> OK - done.  At least for the latest event.  We'll add it to the
> previous ones later.

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net