Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Oct-20 17:16:00
Subject:Kioskmode Poll (was Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Kioskmode Poll (was Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?) Landis 2005-Oct-20 17:16:00
>Thanks Landis, When I made my 3 suggestions I did not realise that
>one of them would become a hot topic like this.

I also didn't realize that it would be a controversial change.  I
personally don't care either way.  There are so many ways to steal
the files that if someone wants to, they can.  On the other hand,
context is important, as is my ownership of my files.

In the future we may implement a flag that each contributor can set
as to whether they want their file to be 'kioskmode' or not, but in
the mean time I'd like to set up an 'Advisory Poll' asking what
everyone would like to do.

let us know your opinion.  I'll close the poll probably sometime over
the weekend and we may make a change back early next week.

-Landis