Sender:centreofengland
Date/Time:2005-Oct-10 17:51:00
Subject:Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment? centreofengland 2005-Oct-10 17:51:00
Hi Hans, Fullscreen mode which can be opened by javascript is NOT
the same as proper fullscreen. Until Window XP SP2 came out it used
to be possible to use javascript to open a window in IE which was
full screen (i.e. every single pixel of a 1024x768 screen). Since
Service pack 2 came out for XP this is no longer possible.

Firefox, Opera and Deepenet browsers DO offer fullscreen mode like
IE used to offer but it has to be toggled on by you pressing F11 it
can not be done in javascript.

In firefox this increases the height and width of the image area as
well as it looking nicer as there are no ugly windows and toolbar.

Thanks
Andy

> On 10/10-2005, at 18.40, centreofengland wrote:
> > 3) Suggest to viewers that viewing the 360's "at their best" by
> > pressing F11 on your keyboard. Also the best browsers are Firefox
> > and Opera.
> > See for your self how much better they look in proper fullscreen
mode by using Firefox, Opera or Deepnet browser click a fullscreen
qtvr and press F11.