Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2007-Mar-18 04:11:00
Subject:Re: Going Dark?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Going Dark? Uri Cogan 2007-Mar-18 04:11:00
Landis wrote:

> We're mostly interested in your opinions regarding how the panoramas
> look with the darker backgrounds and how readable the text is as well
> as your overall opinion of changing the site from white to dark.

I like the dark background; the three shades of "dark" seem "friendly"
and the text is easy to read on my display (19" LCD, 1280x960,
Macintosh). I agree with Caroling about visited links changing colour.

I can hardly wait to start doing the next "atmosphere" panorama;  some
strange ideas are beginning to form...

Cheers, Uri