Sender:Jakob Norstedt-Moberg
Date/Time:2007-Mar-18 07:06:00
Subject:Re: Going Dark?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Going Dark? Jakob Norstedt-Moberg 2007-Mar-18 07:06:00
--- In #removed#, Landis <landis@...> wrote:

> look with the darker backgrounds and how readable the text is as
well
> as your overall opinion of changing the site from white to dark.

I remember in the eighties when the normal computer terminal (VT100
etc) displayed white text on dark background. It was a great thing
when the first terminals and the Mac allowed a white, paperlike
background. When Windows came, the PC:s also switched to a white
background. The opinion was that it was much more user friendly and
easy to read. Was that opinion wrong?

Jakob