Sender:Waleed Nassar
Date/Time:2007-Mar-18 08:25:00
Subject:Re: Going Dark?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Going Dark? Waleed Nassar 2007-Mar-18 08:25:00
The dark background works better when displaying panoramas.

Is the font colour white or am I seeing it a little greyish because
of the background? Can we also have a different colour for
visited hyperlink text.

Thanks Don, Landis, Markus and Thomas for working behind the scenes
to maintain and improve our WWP.

Waleed