Sender:Jakob Norstedt-Moberg
Date/Time:2007-Mar-19 04:56:00
Subject:Re: Going Dark?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Going Dark? Jakob Norstedt-Moberg 2007-Mar-19 04:56:00
--- In #removed#, Landis <landis@...> wrote:

> Over the past several events we've had people who suggested that all
> of our imagery might look better against a darker background that
> would set-off the images a bit better.

There are very few serious sites on the web where larger amounts of
text are displayed on dark background. There is a reason for this - it
is more difficult to read and the readers will go away sooner.

It would be a big mistake to change this since the text is an
important part of the Worldwidepanorama, isn't it?

Jakob