Sender:Marc
Date/Time:2008-May-12 20:15:00
Subject:Re: lens?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: lens? Marc 2008-May-12 20:15:00
Since you are using an 18mm for your multi row panos you can confirm
or otherwise the advice I have received.  I have been told that if I
use a 17mm lens it will take me all day stitching the panorama
together, that there will be too many control points.

Do you think that is true?

I would like to get high quality images and would rather not buy
another lens just now.
I have been using CS3 for stitching but think I will get PtGui to do
cubic panos for VR.