Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2008-May-13 01:15:00
Subject:List process [was:Re: lens?]

wwp@yahoogroups.com: List process [was:Re: lens?] Uri Cogan 2008-May-13 01:15:00
#removed# wrote:

> OK just kick the dungeon door closed on me. I won't post here again
> for another year or 2.

Whoa... I suppose it's only to be expected that such a diverse group
will engage in "process" issues now and then. Your contributions appear
to me as valuable, so please don't leave, and if you do,  don't slam the
door behind you :-)

> While I do agree with your points I also think the list needs to
> remain active between the pano periods not just for the few weeks
> surrounding the WWP posting. things like this keep the list going and
> interesting for everyone.

Well yes,  I agree. There could be no problem with someone asking a
technical question, etc. and even getting answers, but it seems like a
good thing to move such threads to another forum especially where there
is more of a chance of getting better, more elaborate or detailed expert
advice.

Personal issues and conflicts,  in my opinion do not belong here at all
and they could be better addressed in private correspondence.

Cheers everyone, Uri.
http://www.uricogan.com