Sender:rcfish
Date/Time:2008-May-12 21:35:00
Subject:Re: lens?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: lens? rcfish 2008-May-12 21:35:00
Hi Uri
I think this is a good place to talk about this stuff especially
since a lot of people are inspired by the panos on WWP and want to
become involved. You can ask newby questions and learn about panos
from more experienced guys/girls and find out where to go to ask
other questions. When I learned how to shoot and post produce panos 8
+ years ago I had no one to ask so it took a long time to get the
process down and just worry about shooting. Post production is still
is an issue for a lot of people just trying to learn as well as old
timers (did I write that?). ;-)

It must be Monday because everyone is soo touchy!

And don't take my posts too serious.

On May 12, 2008, at 2:18 PM, Uri Cogan wrote:

> This forum is dedicated to World Wide Panorama issues. How about
> moving
> that entire discussion/argument to some other forum that focuses on
> panoramic techniques, such as Yahoo's PanotoolsNG or Kekus?

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
VR Photography/Cinematography