Sender:rcfish
Date/Time:2008-May-12 22:16:00
Subject:Re: lens?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: lens? rcfish 2008-May-12 22:16:00
OK just kick the dungeon door closed on me. I won't post here again
for another year or 2.

While I do agree with your points I also think the list needs to
remain active between the pano periods not just for the few weeks
surrounding the WWP posting. things like this keep the list going and
interesting for everyone.

Like "did he really say that!"

On May 12, 2008, at 2:45 PM, Rodolpho Pajuaba wrote:

> Robert, I see your point, but this list was created specifically to
> discuss WWPano stuff. Notice that this is a "slacked" rule, because
> from
> time to time there are newbies that ask some pano-stitching-related
> questions, and they are encouraged to move and subscribe to
> PanotoolsNG
> (for instance) only after some answers here. I believe this is the
> case
> now, he had some insights, but from now PTNG will fit more.
> Regards,
> Rodolpho pajuaba

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher