Sender:rcfish
Date/Time:2008-May-12 21:13:00
Subject:Re: lens?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: lens? rcfish 2008-May-12 21:13:00
Wow! Rick I guess I hit a sore spot. Well the way Marc's post is
worded it sounded like he was talking about someone else.

I was responding to what sounded like really bad advice to Marc and
like I said before coming from someone else. I hear all kinds of bad
advice frequently by sales people and people who have no clue about
the photography and process of Panos. Way too  often!

I'll crawl back to my rendering hole and process more of my panos.

On May 12, 2008, at 1:50 PM, Rick Drew wrote:

> Wow. I guess you could be right. I've only shot 2800+ panos in 15
> years.....
>
> I guess that means I don't know panos....
>
> What do you consider "knowing panos?" shooting 3,000? 5,000?
>
> Keep the personal comments to yourself unless you know what you are
> talking
> about.
>
> Since I have shot over 100 multirows with my 18mm and 303sph / PTGui
> combination, and all are flawless, high-res images, I have a sneaking
> suspicion I know EXACTLY what I am doing.
>
> Rick (And yes I DO KNOW PANOS) Drew

> Hi Marc
> It sounds like your getting your info from someone who really doesn't
> know panos.

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
VR Photography/Cinematography