Sender:Georgia Real Tours
Date/Time:2008-May-13 14:40:00
Subject:Re: lens?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: lens? Georgia Real Tours 2008-May-13 14:40:00
On 5/12/08, Rick Drew <#removed#> wrote:

> Wow. I guess you could be right. I've only shot 2800+ panos in 15 years.....
>
>  I guess that means I don't know panos....
>
>  What do you consider "knowing panos?" shooting 3,000? 5,000?
>
>  Keep the personal comments to yourself unless you know what you are talking
>  about.
>
>  Since I have shot over 100 multirows with my 18mm and 303sph / PTGui
>  combination, and all are flawless, high-res images, I have a sneaking
>  suspicion I know EXACTLY what I am doing.
>
>  Rick (And yes I DO KNOW PANOS) Drew

Good grief, Rick, what makes you think he was referring to you??  Your
post here came from left field, and is completely out of place; it is
evident to me that Mr. Fisher's comments were NOT directed to you or
anyone else in particular.  I'm lead there by Marc's comment "I have
been told that if I..." which is a clear indication, since it was to
YOU _HE_ was replying, that you were not the target of Mr. Fisher's
comment.

Might wanna check the trigger on that startle reflex to see if it is a
mite too sensitive...

Cheers,
Robert~

--