Sender:Meredith M Jordan
Date/Time:2008-May-13 06:13:00
Subject:RE: lens?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: lens? Meredith M Jordan 2008-May-13 06:13:00

The only way a newby is going to learn, is to learn from the best and the
place is right year.  I ask some questions some time back and I am still
trying to figure it out.  Please don't be so hard on us, give us time to
learn.  I keep most emails from what I read, what you all talk about, so
thank you very much, thanks.

Meredith M Jordan

  _____